Overcome overwhelm and get focused
If you’re like me and tend to get overwhelmed with possibilities and “what ifs”, you’ll love this episode all about how to determine the best places to focus your time and energy and how to keep yourself consistently taking action that matters.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
- The biggest challenge (for most yoga teachers) in being self-employed.
- The difference between vision and goals
- Why choosing a specific population to focus on teaching can provide clarity and momentum
- Questions to help you create a vision that inspires you
- How to choose a well formed goal – and consistently take action until it is completed
Links and Resources
Download the Vision and Goals Worksheet (companion to this episode)
Get on the waitlist for the Yoga Teacher Accountability Groups