Teaching at a yoga festival or conference
with Anastasia Shevchenko
Dream of teaching at a yoga conference or festival? This episode will give you the tools to make it happen.
- The different types of yoga events and how to choose which ones would be the best fit for you.
- The three categories of yoga teachers who get hired – and how to stand out from the crowd.
- The (surprisingly) most important skill for a yoga teacher who wants to get invited to teach at yoga conferences and festivals.
- How important is social media?
- Whether or not it makes sense to hire a manager or talent firm.
- How to get your foot in the door and become the ‘no brainer’ choice.
Invitation for Inspired Action
If you still want to teach at a yoga festival or conference after listening to this episode, make sure you get Anastasia’s guide to getting hired at a yoga conference. If you are already an email subscriber, the link to download will be sent to you in the email for this episode. If you are not yet a subscriber, join now to get the link.
Links and Resources
Berlin Yoga Conference (use offer code mado for 10% off registration)
Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Email list to get access to bonus content for all episodes, current, past and future.