Practicing and Teaching Meditation
with Kelly Smith
Tips and practical advice for your own meditation practice and how to share it with your students from Kelly Smith of Yoga For You.
In this episode, Kelly Smith from Yoga for You online shares practical and down to earth advice about practicing and teaching meditation, including:
- The best time of day to meditate
- How to choose a meditation position
- What to do if you tend to fall asleep during meditation
Kelly also shares ideas for teaching meditation such as:
- How to talk to your students about meditation in a way that meets them where they are at.
- The simplest way to introduce meditation into your classes.
- Some ideas for formatting a meditation workshop or series.
We also discuss the placement of meditation within the 8 limbs of yoga and how both of us use meditation to manage our anxiety.
Listen to the end of the episode for a discount to her online meditation trainings.
Invitation for Inspired Action
Meditate every day this week.