Plan Your Classes Like a Pro
with Mado Hesselink
Learn tips and techniques for planning your classes to keep you focused, effective, and inspired.
Part one of this two part series focuses on the nuts and bolts of how to create a plan that has enough structure to be helpful, but enough flexibility to be adaptable to unexpected circumstances.
Topics covered include:
- The difference between a sequence, a theme, and a class plan.
- Why it’s important to treat your plan like a tool, not like a rule.
- A simple trick to energize any theme that feels one-dimensional or incomplete.
- How to structure your plan to help you make decisions on the fly in response to your students.
- How to approach planning a 60 minute class vs a 90 minute class vs a workshop.
Invitation for Inspired Action
Create a class plan using this technique and share it on the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Links and Resources
Schedule a strategy session with Mado to get personalized advice and support.