Slow Yoga Revolution
with Kristine Kaoverii Weber
Kristine shares the benefits of slowing down your yoga practice and how the latest research in neurobiology overlaps with a traditional definition of yoga to explain why slow yoga is so powerful.
- A definition of yoga that is grounded in tradition yet fully relevant to modern life
- The evolution of research in the health and wellness sphere
- Why the yoga market is actually not saturated, contrary to popular belief
- How we can take advantage of our body’s natural drive for homeostasis to build resilience
- Why “the pause is just as important as the pose”
Invitation for Inspired Action
- To access bonus content for this episode including detailed notes, two articles by Kristine, charts, and graphs, sign up for the yoga teacher resource newsletter. You will receive a weekly email with information about each week’s podcast episode plus access to bonus content for each episode.