Eliminate Self Destructive Behavior
with Mado Hesselink
Mado shares her personal practice for using mindful awareness to stop engaging in behaviors that are self-sabotaging or self-destructive.
- Why yoga teachers engage in the same self-destructive patterns as everyone else
- The major reason why we engage in behavior that we know is unhealthy
- The two steps to diffusing the power of our uncomfortable feelings
- The reason that resistance to feeling is more painful than the feeling itself
- Some examples of how I use this practice in my personal life
Invitation for Inspired Action
What is your go-to self-soothing behavior that you use to avoid uncomfortable feelings? It is so helpful to own that pattern and bring it into the light of day. You are invited to share with us on the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group.
Links and Resources
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Email list to get access to bonus content for all episodes, both past and future.