Keeping Your Classes Fresh
One of the big things Mado hears from teachers is a struggle to keep their classes and teaching fresh. In this episode, she discusses proven strategies to stay fresh and inspired – and what to do if they don’t work.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
- A mindset shift to help you think about this topic in a new way and hopefully ease any anxiety you might have around it.
- The two key techniques for keeping your teaching fresh and inspired.
- What to do if these techniques stop working.
Links and Resources
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource private facebook group.
Self-inquiry/gut check questions to ask yourself:
- How many days per week are you getting on your mat? How many days would you ideally like to be practicing?
- On a scale of one to 10 on average how inspired do you feel during your personal practice?
- Which of the ideas to revitalize your practice sound fun or interesting to you?
- Write down at least ONE idea that sounds fun or inspiring to you.
- As an option post your practice plan for the week on the private facebook group for this podcast. (If you aren’t a member, click the ‘join our community’ tab for a link join)