The neuroscience of abhyasa: tips to prioritize your personal practice
with Mado Hesselink
Use the latest research in neuroscience to turn your personal practice from a resource intensive decision to a nourishing habit.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
- Why habit formation is a missing piece in most teacher trainings
- Destigmatizing the struggle to stay consistent and debunking the myth of the disciplined practicioner
- The three main components of a habit and how to manipulate them to create an effortlessly consistent personal practice
- 5 types of triggers how to strengthen their effect
- Ritual, accountability and small wins
Invitation for Inspired Action
Look for an accountability partner on the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group!
Links and Resources
Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Email list to get access to bonus content for all episodes, both past and future.
The Power Of Habit by Charles Duhigg (Affiliate link)