Thrive as a rural yoga teacher
with Mado Hesselink and Valarie Anderson
Learn strategies for thriving as a yoga teacher when you live in a rural and/or seasonal area in this on-air coaching session with Valarie Anderson.
- How to approach the concept of niche when you live in a very small town.
- How to talk about yoga with people who only have had a very limited exposure to it and may feel skeptical about it.
- How to structure your class offerings when you live in a place with huge seasonal changes in weather and/or population.
- How to get over feeling awkward when you tell people about your classes.
- Plus – listen in as Valarie surprises Mado by already having a ready made niche with a ton of demand right under her nose.