Thrive as a rural yoga teacher
with Mado Hesselink and Valarie Anderson
Learn strategies for thriving as a yoga teacher when you live in a rural and/or seasonal area in this on-air coaching session with Valarie Anderson.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
- How to approach the concept of niche when you live in a very small town.
- How to talk about yoga with people who only have had a very limited exposure to it and may feel skeptical about it.
- How to structure your class offerings when you live in a place with huge seasonal changes in weather and/or population.
- How to get over feeling awkward when you tell people about your classes.
- Plus – listen in as Valarie surprises Mado by already having a ready made niche with a ton of demand right under her nose.
Links and Resources
Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Email list to get access to bonus content for all episodes, both past and future.