Your Spine, Your Yoga
with Bernie Clark
Bernie Clark shares how you can use knowledge of anatomical variation to make your yoga classes more inclusive and supportive of long term optimal health for your students.
- The most important anatomical concepts that yoga teachers often get wrong.
- How to know if you should study anatomy as a yoga teacher.
- The anti-fragility curve and what it means for yoga teachers
- The most important question for yoga teachers and students to ask themselves about asana.
- Common poses to avoid teaching in a mixed group
- Three principles of intelligent strengthening for the spine
Invitation for Inspired Action
Ask your students “What are you feeling?”
Enter to win Bernie’s two most recent books: Your Body Your Yoga and Your Spine Your Yoga by commenting on the post for this episode in the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Links and Resources
Purchase Bernie’s books on Amazon (affliliate link)