Plan Your Classes Like a Pro pt 1
with Mado Hesselink
Learn tips and techniques for planning your classes to keep you focused, effective, and inspired.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Part one of this two part series focuses on the nuts and bolts of how to create a plan that has enough structure to be helpful, but enough flexibility to be adaptable to unexpected circumstances.
Topics covered include:
- The difference between a sequence, a theme, and a class plan.
- Why it’s important to treat your plan like a tool, not like a rule.
- A simple trick to energize any theme that feels one-dimensional or incomplete.
- How to structure your plan to help you make decisions on the fly in response to your students.
- How to approach planning a 60 minute class vs a 90 minute class vs a workshop.
Invitation for Inspired Action
Create a class plan using this technique and share it on the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Links and Resources
Schedule a strategy session with Mado to get personalized advice and support.