Cueing, Intention, and Progressive Sequencing [on-air coaching]
with Mado Hesselink
When Allyson signed up for an on-air coaching call, she thought she wanted help with narrowing her focus and keeping her classes interesting – but the byproduct of that work was to optimize her teaching schedule and hone back in the reasons she loves teaching in the first place.
- Why excellent teaching is always about coming back to your intention.
- The deeper reasons that your cues feel stale – and what to do about it.
- How to structure your class schedule to be a win-win for you and your students.
- How to use progressive sequencing to help your students understand the ‘whys’ behind your cues.
- The purpose and place of a cue in your classes – and why cueing should not replace teaching.
- The reason you might consider teaching privates before you ‘feel ready’ and how to get private students to give you helpful feedback.