Sequencing Warm Ups
with Mado Hesselink
Learn a simple but effective approach to creating warm up sequences for your yoga classes.
Warm ups are an essential part of your yoga sequence – so how to you know if you are choosing the right poses? By listener request, I share my thoughts in this episode including:
- The two main purposes for warming up
- The kind of movement that is best for fulfilling these intentions
- How to choose warm up poses based on the more challenging poses you plan to teach later in the sequence.
- Why I think that most basic yoga poses are actually pretty complex – and how to prepare our students to get the most out of them.
- A simple guideline you can use for any class
- How to modify warm ups based on the population you teach
Email subscribers also have access to three short videos of warm up sequences that you can use and modify for different class types. Subscribe now to get access to this and other bonus content.