5 Keys for Accessible Group Classes
with Victoria ‘Thor’ Hutson
Provide an equitable & inclusive practice space for your students.
Provide an equitable & inclusive practice space for your students. Victoria “Thor” Hutson shares her 5 pillar framework for accessible community oriented yoga classes.
- The 8 limbs of yoga and their role in accessibility
- How to utilize intentions and themes to build community
- Empowerment through options
- Ways to dismantle hierarchy in a shared space
- The role conscious & inclusive language plays in your class
- Power dynamics and fostering healthy relationships in yoga
- Financial accessibility and sustainability in your business model
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Thor on Instagram @the.elegant.outlaw