5 lessons I learned from filming a video series
with Mado Hesselink
Mado steps outside of her comfort zone to film a video series and then goes behind the scenes to share the lessons she learned through the process.
After receiving encouragement from my business coach and a request from a podcast listener on the same day, I took a leap outside of my comfort zone and filmed a 3 part video series on the major mistakes that might be holding you back in your teaching career.
In this podcast, I go behind the scenes to share the lessons I learned from shooting the videos. If you’ve been thinking about creating videos of your own this episode will help you get through the learning curve of using a new technology with less stress and more success.
- The thought process and intention behind the video series.
- The 5 main lessons I learned from the experience
- The things I plan to do differently in the future
- Equipment used to film the videos
- The process for editing and releasing the videos
Stay tuned to the very end of the episode where I share one bonus lesson that applies to any project you might undertake for your business.
Links and Resources
Technology I recommend:
Neewer Ring light; The cheaper version