5 Steps to (Re)claim your personal practice
with Mado Hesselink
Mado explores why yoga teachers struggle to maintain a consistent personal practice and shares science-backed tips for effectively establishing or re-establishing a home yoga practice.
Maintaining a consistent home yoga practice is one of the most common challenges for yoga teachers. In this episode, Mado shares the strategies she is currently using to re-establish the habit of home yoga practice after her recent travels. She also talks in detail about the science-based reasons why we struggle with our personal practice, even if we have a ton of integrity in other areas of our lives. Also included are some techniques you can easily implement to reclaim your personal practice.
Included in this episode:
- Mado’s definition of a home yoga practice
- The true value of home practice for yoga teachers
- Why maintaining a personal practice is such a challenge for teachers
- 5 steps you can take to establish or re-establish the habit of home practice
- Information and resources about the human brain and how it applies to having a consistent home practice