Do Yoga Teachers Really Need a Website?
Today’s episode tackles the question of whether or not it is essential for a yoga teacher to have a website. Mado draws on her time as a freelance web designer and web project manager to break down the reasons you might or might not need a website depending on your situation. She also discusses the top 3 mistakes she sees yoga teachers make when creating their first website. Finally, she goes over the basic structures you can choose and their pros and cons.
- My background in web design
- Which yoga teachers do not need a website at all
- Why the rest of you need a website
- Who can (and should) get away with a super minimalist website
- Essential components of a super minimalist website
- What you need to do BEFORE you invest in a more complex website
- 4 basic choices for creating your website
Links and Resources
*please note that some of these may be affiliate links, which means that if you sign up with them I may make a small commission. This does not change your cost and helps support the podcast.
Some reputable website hosts
All in One Website Platform