Do Yoga Teachers Really Need a Website?
Today’s episode tackles the question of whether or not it is essential for a yoga teacher to have a website. Mado draws on her time as a freelance web designer and web project manager to break down the reasons you might or might not need a website depending on your situation. She also discusses the top 3 mistakes she sees yoga teachers make when creating their first website. Finally, she goes over the basic structures you can choose and their pros and cons.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
- My background in web design
- Which yoga teachers do not need a website at all
- Why the rest of you need a website
- Who can (and should) get away with a super minimalist website
- Essential components of a super minimalist website
- What you need to do BEFORE you invest in a more complex website
- 4 basic choices for creating your website
Links and Resources
*please note that some of these may be affiliate links, which means that if you sign up with them I may make a small commission. This does not change your cost and helps support the podcast.
Some reputable website hosts
All in One Website Platform