6 Steps to Launch your Yoga Business
with Mado Hesselink
Mado breaks down 6 steps to start your yoga business, that will help you be more organized and successful than 99% of yoga teachers.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Owning a yoga business is not for the faint of heart. In this episode, Mado breaks down 6 steps that will help you be more organized and successful than 99% of yoga teachers out there. If you’re thinking about launching your own yoga business, or want to make sure your foundations are in place, this episode will be your roadmap to confidence.
- What it means to own and run a business
- What you need to do to set your foundation as a business owner and entrepreneur
- How to plan and pace your business growth
- Financial and legal considerations for your yoga business
- The benefits and responsibilities of being a business owner vs contractor or employee
- Business ownership as an aspect of your yoga practice
- How to meet the needs of your students, grow your client base, network and make personal connections
Links and Resources
Become a patron to support ad-free episodes and receive bonus content
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Sign up for Mado’s email list and get a free download of 100 yoga class themes
Get the printable checklist that goes with this episode plus Mado’s top 5 tips to building a successful yoga business
Yoga, Self Worth and the Law with Cory Sterling
Money, purpose and freedom with Chioma Njoku
Are you making these yoga niche mistakes?
[on air coaching] Is my niche too narrow?
[on air coaching] A new yoga teacher finds her niche
[on air coaching] choose a niche that aligns with your passions, values and aspirations
Tag @yoga.teacher.resource on Instagram to celebrate your accomplishments!