7 Things to Do Right Now (Instead of Teach Online)
with Mado Hesselink
Mado shares ideas and actions you can take during this time of social isolation that will continue to move your yoga business forward.
If you aren’t teaching online (or even if you are) here are some ideas and actions you can take during this time of social isolation that will continue to move your yoga business forward.
In this episode:
- How to use this time to reinforce and reconnect to the foundations of your teaching business.
- What are the foundational pieces of success as a yoga teacher that you may have been avoiding (or didn’t know where to start).
- Creative ways to recommit and reconnect to yourself and your yoga practice
- How to prioritize what to work on in what order.
- Some ideas to reignite the spark of creativity if you’re feeling lost.
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for special bonus content to help you integrate and apply what you learn. Limited time benefits for yoga teachers mentioned in this episode:
- The Complete Guide to Market Research for Yoga Teachers
- Find Your Yoga Niche questionnaire
- 10 steps to build your yoga website download