Advice for New Teachers
with Mado Hesselink and Guests
25 yoga teachers from around the world offer their personal experience and favorite pieces of advice for new teachers.
This episode is a collaboration with 25 yoga teachers who have come together to support and celebrate new yoga teachers. Listen as they share their personal experience and favorite advice for new teachers.
- The importance of personal practice and self care for new teachers
- Expectations around making money in the beginning
- Advice on where to teach and who to teach when you’re starting out
- How to approach having an online presence and networking to grow your classes
- Why you must keep learning
- Tips for creating a great class experience for your students
- The “Yoga Teacher Sutras”
- What to do with nervousness
- How to handle making mistakes
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for exclusive bonus content and opportunities