with Libby Hinsley
Libby Hinsley returns to the podcast this week to do some anatomy myth busting.
Investigate some of the common myths and misconceptions people have about anatomy and yoga.
- The myth of alignment and what is actually normal or average
- Benefits and limitations of alignment-based yoga
- Why doing a posture correctly according to formulas is not safe for everyone
- The myth of safety and the fragility of the human body
- How we can expect our practice to shift over the course of our lives
- Examining specific physical cues such as “bringing the shoulders back”
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast to support ad-free episodes and receive bonus content