Q&A with Libby
with Mado Hesselink and Libby Hinsley
Mado and Libby address questions for yoga teachers who are curious about anatomy and biomechanics and how they apply to specific poses.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Mado and Libby Hinsley, physical therapist and yoga therapist, address questions for yoga teachers who are curious about anatomy and biomechanics and how they apply to specific poses.
- The best approach for learning anatomy
- How to craft a class that is helpful for the variety of bodies that might show up
- The benefits and purposes of dynamic vs static poses
- Different perspectives on symmetry in sequencing
- Should we always keep the shoulder blades squeezing in and down?
- Some thoughts on where common yoga cues originated and why upgrading our cues might be an act of liberation
Links and Resources
Become a patron to support ad-free episodes and receive bonus content
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Sign up for Mado’s email list and get a free download of 100 yoga class themes
Get the printable checklist that goes with this episode plus Mado’s top 5 tips to building a successful yoga business
Follow @yoga.teacher.resource on Instagram!