Are you making these yoga niche mistakes?
with Mado Hesselink
Mado takes a closer look at what it means to find your niche and the common mistakes that might be undermining your best intentions when selecting a niche.
Honing in on your niche is a powerful tool for reaching more people and making a bigger impact with your yoga teaching. However, many yoga teachers don’t truly understand why and how to choose their niche.
In this episode, Mado explores this topic and the common mistakes that might be undermining your best intentions in choosing your specialty as a yoga teacher.
Included in this episode:
- The benefits of specialization as a yoga teacher today
- Five common mistakes and misunderstandings about choosing a niche
- Being too broad vs. too narrow with your niche
- What to do when you want your classes to be inclusive but also target a specific group of people
- Tips for choosing a niche organically, how to listen for clues, and what questions to ask yourself