Boundaries, communication and re-opening to in-person classes (on air coaching call)
with Emma Rabbit
Learn how to take responsibility for your boundaries while making sure your client’s needs and expectations are being met.
Communication is a key skill for yoga teachers, studio owners, and anyone working in a leadership position inside a yoga business. In this on-air coaching call, Mado chats with yoga teacher and studio manager Emma Rabbit about personal and professional boundaries, client communication, and the myriad considerations for re-opening to in person yoga classes.
- Balancing personal and client priorities
- The benefits of values based decision making
- Navigating differing opinions on in-person classes
- How to safely invite people back into the studio
- Professionalism in leadership roles
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast to support weekly ad-free podcast episodes and get bonus resources each month.
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource