Boundaries, communication and re-opening to in-person classes (on air coaching call)
with Emma Rabbit
Learn how to take responsibility for your boundaries while making sure your client’s needs and expectations are being met.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Communication is a key skill for yoga teachers, studio owners, and anyone working in a leadership position inside a yoga business. In this on-air coaching call, Mado chats with yoga teacher and studio manager Emma Rabbit about personal and professional boundaries, client communication, and the myriad considerations for re-opening to in person yoga classes.
- Balancing personal and client priorities
- The benefits of values based decision making
- Navigating differing opinions on in-person classes
- How to safely invite people back into the studio
- Professionalism in leadership roles
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast to support weekly ad-free podcast episodes and get bonus resources each month.
Join The Yoga Teacher Resource email list
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource