Building a Following as an Introvert (On Air Coaching Call)
with Mado Hesselink
Mado coaches Dayna who recently resigned from her administrative job and is now looking to pursue her passion and teach yoga full time in a brand new city.
Introverts make fantastic yoga teachers, but we have a few extra challenges to face when it comes to building a following.
New Zealand based yoga teacher Dayna Edge is wondering whether she should open her own yoga studio or focus more on private and corporate classes. She recently resigned from her administrative job and is now looking to pursue her passion and teach yoga full time. She wants to have access to a wider range of people she can work with than she had at her previous job, but she is new to the area and an introvert to boot.
- Building a student base as an independent teacher (and an introvert)
- Tips for teaching yoga when you move to a new city.
- Strategies for gaining corporate clients and how to market to that group of people.
- Specific action items for networking and building relationships in a local yoga community.
- What level of importance social media play in establishing a private, one-on-one yoga business.