Building Confidence as a Yoga Teacher
with Mado Hesselink
Advice and support on how to gain confidence in your teaching.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Grace reached out for advice and support on gaining confidence as a yoga teacher. She’s been teaching for a year and is afraid that her teacher training was sub-par, but doesn’t have the funds to take another at the moment. She feels she should have enough experience by now to feel confident, so she wonders what the heck is going on?
This episode originally aired on March 14th, 2019 – enjoy the replay!
- The main source for confidence as a yoga teacher
- The biggest reason teachers lack confidence
- One powerful teaching from the yoga sutras
- How to interrupt the habitual thoughts that feed lack of confidence.
- Why more knowledge does not equal more confidence.
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast to support weekly ad-free podcast episodes and get bonus resources each month.
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource