Julie McKune ((On Air Coaching Call)
with Mado Hesselink
Mado helps Julie find clarity about what to do with the 100 yoga class sequences that she created over the pandemic.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Mado helps Julie find structure for her vision and clarity about what to do with the 100 yoga class sequences that she created over the pandemic.
- How to build trust and inspire people to work with you
- Why simplicity is best and when to add in additional layers to your business
- The most common type of marketing and why it works well for yoga teachers
- Visibility strategies for getting in front of new audiences
- How to connect with other yoga teachers for collaboration
- Different stages of audience building
- How to broaden and expand your offerings in different formats
Links and Resources
Become a patron to support ad-free episodes and receive bonus content
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Get on the Anatomy Bites wait list
Get on the waitlist for Flight School
Join Julie’s email list and download a FREE pdf with 10 beautifully crafted yoga sequences to inspire both your teaching and your personal practice.
Follow @yoga.teacher.resource on Instagram!