Business models beyond the yoga studio (on-air coaching call)
with Mado Hesselink
Paige and Mado discuss alternatives to teaching in yoga studios and how to structure and market things like yoga retreats, independent teacher trainings, specialized workshops, and even podcasts.
Paige wants to create a sustainable and scalable business teaching yoga. In this on-air coaching call, she & Mado chat about her goals and vision for her yoga business. Together they think through different business models and how understanding the nuts and bolts can help set you up for success.
- Thinking outside the traditional studio model for teaching yoga
- How to have more independence as a yoga teacher with retreats, teacher trainings, and workshops
- Building a business in person vs building a business online
- What teacher training business models actually look like
- Building your audience with your business plan in mind
- Planning the content of a retreat or workshop
- The importance of knowing your “why”
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for exclusive bonus content and opportunities