Clarity through action
(on-air coaching call)
with Mado Hesselink
Mado guides Sophia in making decisions and taking important steps towards her vision to share the benefits of yoga with people who have experienced gender-based or domestic violence.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Sophia has a vision to share the benefits of yoga with people who have experienced gender-based or domestic violence, but she feels stuck with how to talk about it and include/attract the right people. In this on-air coaching session, Mado helps her navigate some important choices and encourages her to start imperfectly.
- How to approach the language around working with survivors of gender-based violence
- How certain language around your niche can unintentionally exclude people and what you can do about it.
- The leadership skill of making tough decisions
- How having self awareness as a yoga teacher helps you take action, learn as you go, and course correct
- The challenges and strengths of building a business as a shy or introverted person and how to work with what you have
- Strategies for creating a sense of community for online classes
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast to support ad-free episodes and receive bonus content
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Sign up for Mado’s email list and get a free download of 100 yoga class themes