Coaching Package Options
I help yoga teachers make a bigger impact through individual and group coaching. If you’re overwhelmed with possibilities, confused by how all the pieces of your business fit together, and wish you had a ROADMAP to keep you on track – I’ve got you covered.
Together we will:
- Clarify your message
- Structure your business for efficiency and impact
- Develop systems and structures to keep you pointed towards your vision
Impact Clubgroup support model
- Monthly trainings w/ Mado + guest experts
- Quarterly planning & goal setting sessions.
- Access to training library, templates, and cheatsheets.
- Tech Office Hours (1x/month)
- Access to single strategy sessions at additional cost of $180 each (subject to availability)
FLIGHT SCHOOLcustomized support
- Access to FLIGHT SCHOOL on-demand business strategy program
- Access to Workshops that WOW online course
- Weekly group coaching mastermind sessions
- Individualized feedback on your programs, copy, and content
- Weekly tech office hours
- Everything inside the Impact Club including: live & pre-recorded trainings, planning & goal setting sessions, and priority access to book one to one sessions.
Before I started working with Mado, I was trying a bunch of different ideas that were taking me in several different directions at once; spreading myself thin and barreling full steam ahead towards burnout.
Mado helped me narrow down my niche and laser focus my target market, my services and my brand. Having someone with so much experience and knowledge specifically in yoga & yoga business to guide me and hold me accountable (especially when it comes to numbers) during this entrepreneurial journey is exactly what I needed. I ended up tripling my revenue compared to the year before!
I’m so grateful to Mado for helping both me and my business grow efficiently and authentically.
Whether you’re a new yoga teacher trying to get your bearings or more experienced and wanting to clarify your direction, reshape your offerings, or refine your niche, I can’t recommend Mado and her coaching services highly enough.
She has deep experience and insight as a teacher herself, a smart grasp on the modern yoga landscape, and, most important, she’s a generous and perceptive listener with a gift for both shining new light and guiding you toward what you already know — then helping you craft manageable ways to move forward.
Booking a strategy session with Mado was one of the most nourishing things I’ve done for myself as a yoga teacher.