Strategy Sessions and Coaching Packages
I help yoga teachers make a bigger impact through individual and group coaching. If you’re overwhelmed with possibilities, confused by how all the pieces of your business fit together, and wish you had a ROADMAP to keep you on track – I’ve got you covered.
Together we will:
- Clarify your message
- Structure your business for efficiency and impact
- Develop systems and structures to keep you pointed towards your vision
Not sure which coaching format is right for you? Take this quiz to learn what structure would be best for your current situation
Business Auditor Strategy Session
- 50 or 80 minute coaching session hosted over Zoom
- Coaching session recorded upon request (limited time availability to download & keep)
- Notes from the call
- MUST BE A MEMBER OF THE IMPACT CLUB – book a clarity call to find out how to become a member.
Coaching packageindividualized support - 3 month minimum
- 50 minute strategy/accountability session every other week.
- Voxer support in between sessions.
- Best for yoga teachers who have already developed a niche & audience and are launching a large project.
- Start with a clarity call to make sure we are a good fit.
Fast Track SessionOne full day of strategy & implementation
- Begins with a zoom planning session, then each of us work independently on tasks customized for your business needs.
- I am available for questions, troubleshooting, and consults as needed throughout the work day.
- Here is a sampling of tasks we might work on in your fast track strategy session:
- Clarify your niche
- Develop your marketing strategy
- Refine your sales strategy
- Improve your messaging
- Plan your launch
Not ready for individual coaching? Get on the waitlist for my Foundations of a Yoga Business self-guided course.
Before I started working with Mado, I was trying a bunch of different ideas that were taking me in several different directions at once; spreading myself thin and barreling full steam ahead towards burnout.
Mado helped me narrow down my niche and laser focus my target market, my services and my brand. Having someone with so much experience and knowledge specifically in yoga & yoga business to guide me and hold me accountable (especially when it comes to numbers) during this entrepreneurial journey is exactly what I needed.
I’m so grateful to Mado for helping both me and my business grow efficiently and authentically.
Whether you’re a new yoga teacher trying to get your bearings or more experienced and wanting to clarify your direction, reshape your offerings, or refine your niche, I can’t recommend Mado and her coaching services highly enough.
She has deep experience and insight as a teacher herself, a smart grasp on the modern yoga landscape, and, most important, she’s a generous and perceptive listener with a gift for both shining new light and guiding you toward what you already know — then helping you craft manageable ways to move forward.
Booking a strategy session with Mado was one of the most nourishing things I’ve done for myself as a yoga teacher.