Strategy Sessions and Coaching Packages
I help yoga teachers make a bigger impact through individual and group coaching.
Together we will map out a plan to clarify your message, structure your business, and set realistic goals to keep you moving towards your vision of helping students through the tools of yoga.
- Make skillful choices about where to spend your time and energy.
- Honest communication and loving accountability to keep you on track.
- Perspective and brainstorming from someone who has been there.
Group coachingCommunity, support, accountability
- Set a solid foundation for your teaching and business in a live group setting.
- Includes a supportive community and accountability partner.
- Private facebook community.
- Access to discounted strategy sessions for the duration of the program.
Single Strategy SessionLaser focused coaching on 1-3 topics.
- No application necessary
- Laser focused coaching on 1-3 topics
- Video or audio recording available upon request.
- You will have the option to pro-rate a package at the end of your call if you decide you want more support.
6 month packageongoing individualized support
- Twelve one hour strategy/accountability sessions
- Email & text access between calls.
- Custom plan based on your needs and goals.
- Custom resources for your specific needs and goals.
- Start with a complimentary no obligation clarity call to make sure we are a good fit.
Before I started working with Mado, I was trying a bunch of different ideas that were taking me in several different directions at once; spreading myself thin and barreling full steam ahead towards burnout.
Mado helped me narrow down my niche and laser focus my target market, my services and my brand. Having someone with so much experience and knowledge specifically in yoga & yoga business to guide me and hold me accountable (especially when it comes to numbers) during this entrepreneurial journey is exactly what I needed.
I’m so grateful to Mado for helping both me and my business grow efficiently and authentically.Miranda Peterson
Whether you’re a new yoga teacher trying to get your bearings or more experienced and wanting to clarify your direction, reshape your offerings, or refine your niche, I can’t recommend Mado and her coaching services highly enough.
She has deep experience and insight as a teacher herself, a smart grasp on the modern yoga landscape, and, most important, she’s a generous and perceptive listener with a gift for both shining new light and guiding you toward what you already know — then helping you craft manageable ways to move forward.
Booking a strategy session with Mado was one of the most nourishing things I’ve done for myself as a yoga teacher.Paige Gilchrist