Comfortable with Discomfort
with Erika Belanger
How to trust yourself even when it’s hard.
How to trust yourself even when it’s hard. Erika Belanger and Mado talk about navigating perfectionism, the balance between preparation & risk taking, and holding yourself accountable for your vision.
- How skills from previous careers can transfer to teaching yoga
- Why sharing your personal experience in your teaching will help your students
- How to diversify your income streams
- Skills for organization and time management
- The importance of finding your bigger why
- Where yoga teachers get in their own way
- Untangling patterns of perfectionism and procrastination
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Erika on Instagram @erika.belanger
Mado’s episode on Erika’s podcast – Accessible Approach to Self-Care, with Mado Hesselink