Embrace Yoga’s Roots
with Susanna Barkataki
Learn positive and proactive ways to honor yoga as a cultural practice .
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Learn positive and proactive ways to honor yoga as a cultural practice with Susanna Barkataki, author of Embrace Yoga’s Roots.
- How to become a leader in personal and social transformation
- Understanding the causes and conditions of oppression and practices to counter them
- Self inquiry, commitment to values and the lifestyle of engaged yoga
- Tools for yogic critical thinking
- Subtle practices of listening, awareness and inner consciousness
- The significance of studentship for better teaching
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource email list
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Learn more about the Impact Club
‘What is Cultural Appropriation’ Episode
Susanna’s Instagram – @susannabarkataki
Embrace Yoga’s Roots – Courageous Ways to Deepen Your Yoga Practice