with Lara Heimann
Empower yourself to examine the why and how behind movement.
Examine the why and how behind movement. Lara Heimann, host of the redefining yoga podcast and founder of the LYT Method, shares intelligent approaches to alignment on and off the mat.
- Dynamic ways to evolve your yoga practice and move it into your life
- Developmental sequencing to create new pathways for movement
- The biggest blind spot for yoga teachers
- Your brain’s role in movement
- How to develop your creativity muscle
- Bridging the gap between yoga, physical therapy and functional movement
- Definitions of physiology, kinesiology and neurology
- How to experience anatomy in action
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Lara on Instagram @lara.heimann