How to adapt your classes for different bodies
with Libby Hinsley
Learn how to meet your students’ expectations AND educate them about what really matters when it comes to yoga from a place of confidence and compassion.
Asana is a tool to guide you toward a more fulfilling yoga practice. Dr. Libby Hinsley is back on the podcast to talk about the truth of creating an accessible yoga experience. You’ll learn how to meet your students’ expectations AND educate them about what really matters when it comes to yoga from a place of confidence and compassion.
- How to change your yoga sequence on the fly and still provide an excellent class
- Understanding anatomy and movement to uplevel your confidence teaching people with different physical abilities
- The key to accommodating multiple levels in your class
- Building blocks of human movement
- How to simplify and slow down so you (and your students) can savor practice
- The difference between “complicated” and “advanced”
- Siddhis and the true purpose of yoga
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Episodes with Libby