How to get the word out about your workshop [On-air coaching call]
with Mado Hesselink
Mado guides Cari through some ways she can be more efficient and effective with her marketing and stop feeling overwhelmed and burned out by the tasks involved in promoting her yoga workshops.
Cari Moskow is a yoga teacher from Atlanta, GA who loves teaching workshops, but feels overwhelmed by the task of promoting them. In this on-air coaching call, Cari and Mado talk through her intended audience and how to create simple systems for marketing her workshops that will be more efficient and effective.
In this episode:
- Marketing on the fly vs. having a marketing plan.
- The value of having a system that includes a promotional calendar.
- What “batching” your work means and how to use this method for increasing efficiency in your promotion efforts.
- Narrowing down your niche so that your marketing can have more of an impact on the specific students you are wanting to attract to your workshops.
- How and why to use social media schedulers.
Links and Resources
Register for the upcoming LIVE masterclass: 3 Keys to a stellar yoga workshop masterclass