How to grow an audience online [on-air coaching call]
with Mado Hesselink
Listen in on a discussion about the foundations of growing an audience online including how and why to conduct market research, strategies for networking, social media, and live streaming.
In this on-air coaching call, Laura receives guidance on the foundations of growing an audience online. She and Mado cover a lot of ground including priority setting, conducting market research, email lists, and networking.
In this episode:
- How taking online trainings yourself can help you be a better online educator
- How understanding your ideal client can help determine the best price point for your online classes
- Tips for utilizing Facebook groups to connect directly with your target market
- Tech options and services for doing live streams with guests
- Specific techniques for capturing emails for your list
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for exclusive bonus content.
Upcoming online workshop: How to teach philosophy in an asana class – without sounding preachy, boring, or clueless.