How to grow an audience online [on-air coaching call]
with Mado Hesselink
Listen in on a discussion about the foundations of growing an audience online including how and why to conduct market research, strategies for networking, social media, and live streaming.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
In this on-air coaching call, Laura receives guidance on the foundations of growing an audience online. She and Mado cover a lot of ground including priority setting, conducting market research, email lists, and networking.
In this episode:
- How taking online trainings yourself can help you be a better online educator
- How understanding your ideal client can help determine the best price point for your online classes
- Tips for utilizing Facebook groups to connect directly with your target market
- Tech options and services for doing live streams with guests
- Specific techniques for capturing emails for your list
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for exclusive bonus content.
Upcoming online workshop: How to teach philosophy in an asana class – without sounding preachy, boring, or clueless.
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Sign up for Mado’s email list and get a free download of 100 yoga class themes