How to Run a Great Yoga Teacher Training
with Arundhati Baitmangalkar
Learn what separates a high quality teacher training from a standard teacher training and how to raise the bar of YTT standards throughout the world.
What separates a high quality teacher training from the many that are just ok? Mado and studio owner Arundhati Baitmangalkar talk about how to facilitate top tier 200 hour training and how to raise the bar for YTT standards throughout the world.
- Innovative structures to support your students
- What to look for in a teacher training
- Insight on what your YTT did well and where it may have been lacking
- The difference between teaching yoga and embodying it
- Selling your training with clarity, honesty and professionalism
- Holding space for student anxiety in teacher training
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Arundhati on Instagram @arundhati.baitmangalkar