How To Set Goals You Can Actually Accomplish
with Mado Hesselink
Set yourself up for success and mark achievable goals with a clear, actionable plan.
Learn 5 common mistakes that might be blocking you from achieving your goals and 3 tips for implementation to improve your chances for follow through. Set yourself up for success by creating achievable goals with a clear, actionable plan.
- How dreams, wishes and visions are different from goals
- What you may be overlooking when it comes to your goals
- Quarterly goal setting, time tracking and other tools to improve productivity
- The power of consistency and specificity
- How to measure the achievability of your goals
- Why your goal needs a due date
- One simple question that will help you determine if a goal is too vague
- Layers of accountability
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource