How to Teach As the World Falls Apart
with Mado Hesselink
When the world as you know it is falling apart, how do you show up for your students?
How do you teach yoga during a crisis? Whether the crisis is personal or political, local or universal, what is the best way to show up for your students? This episode contains advice for yoga teachers on how to teach classes and serve your students during times of turmoil.
- 7 tips for teaching during a crisis.
- How crisis can bring greater purpose and clarity
- What to do if you feel overwhelmed, confused, or uninspired
- The crucial importance of self care for yoga teachers during a crisis
- How our brain responds to stress and trauma
- The relationship between discomfort and growth
- How to mitigate our personal blindspots
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for exclusive bonus content and online workshops
More anti-racism resources (note – the links in this list are NOT affiliate links. They link to bookshop.com which donates a portion of sales to independent bookstores):