Hypermobility & Yoga
with Libby Hinsley
Physical therapist and yoga teacher, Libby Hinsley returns to the podcast to talk about hypermobility and yoga.
Libby Hinsley returns to the podcast to talk about joint hypermobility, how yoga affects bendy people differently from people with a more average range of motion, and how to best support those with hypermobile bodies in your yoga classes.
- Hallmarks of hypermobility
- Patterns in injured yogis and yoga teachers
- Things to pay attention to if you have larger than normal range of motion at your joints
- How yoga can be useful to hypermobile people
- What interoception is and how it relates to hypermobility
- Elements of supportive yoga practice for hypermobility
- The game-changing benefits of self massage
- What yoga teachers need to know about hypermobility
Links and Resources