Inspired Yoga Class Themes
with Michelle Marchildon
Michelle and Mado discuss how yoga teachers can incorporate themes into their classes in a way that feels authentic and inspiring.
Michelle Marchildon joins Mado on the podcast to discuss how yoga teachers can incorporate themes into their classes in a way that feels authentic and inspiring.
Highlights from this episode:
- Michelle’s definition of a yoga class theme
- The part of theming that most yoga teachers struggle with and Michelle’s formula to help overcome it
- Different approaches to finding inspiration and how to stay inspired
- How to connect authentically with students
- What yoga teachers have to offer over yoga videos and how understanding this can help you and your students
- How to stay connected to your authentic voice as a yoga teacher
- Advice for people becoming new yoga teachers later in life
- Examples of specific exercises Michelle gives people to help them use theming authentically in their classes