Legal considerations for teaching online
with Cory Sterling
Cory and Mado discuss important legal considerations for online yoga teaching and how it differs from teaching in person.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Cory Sterling, author of The Yoga Law Book, sheds light on important legal considerations and perspectives for online yoga teaching and how they differ from when you’re teaching in person.
In this episode:
- The elements of a good waiver of liability for online yoga classes.
- The legal issues emerging as online yoga teaching grows.
- Special considerations for yoga studio owners.
- Live Q & A with Facebook group members
- Whether classes offered free of charge require a waiver or disclaimer.
- A brief review of music licensing and whether to use music for online classes or not.
Links and Resources
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Sign up for Mado’s email list and get a free download of 100 yoga class themes
The Yoga Law Book: Legal Essentials For Yoga Professionals