Lessons from 2 years of podcasting – Ask me anything!
with Mado Hesselink
To celebrate 2 years of the Yoga Teacher Podcast, Mado answers audience questions joined by friends and former guests on the show, Amanda McKinney, Amanda Kingsmith, and Shannon Crow.
In this special anniversary episode, Mado answers lots of audience questions. She is joined by friends and former guests Amanda McKinney, Amanda Kingsmith, and Shannon Crow to celebrate two years of the Yoga Teacher Resource Podcast.
Some of the questions asked and answered:
- What does a day in the life look like for you?
- How do you balance your personal practice, professional development, and work with the demands of personal life?
- Do you ever worry about running out of podcast ideas?
- How did your yoga practice change when you got pregnant and how did you navigate that change?
- How did your point of view on how to practice asana change from when you started until today?
- How do you make yourself do something when you’re feeling depressed and anxious and having difficulty concentrating?
- What is your favorite and least favorite limb of yoga?
- I’m looking to start an online membership program for classes. How do I do that?
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for exclusive bonus content
Online workshop happening TOMORROW May 15th: How to teach philosophy in an asana class – without sounding preachy, boring, or clueless.