Life as Ritual
with Tracee Stanley
Listen to your inner teacher. Tracee Stanley shares wisdom from her 20+ years of study and her perspective on weaving your practice into all aspects of your daily life.
Listen to your inner teacher. Tracee Stanley is a Hollywood producer turned teacher, writer, and guide who focuses primarily on the inner experience of yoga. In this episode, we receive wisdom from her 20+ years of study in the traditions of the Himalayan Masters and Sri Vidya Tantra and her perspective on weaving your practice into all aspects of your daily life.
- Boundaries to protect your creative process
- The importance of community and sangha
- Methods for sharing your message outside of social media
- The true teachings of Tantra
- Harnessing teachings from nature and the divine feminine
- The physiological difference between sleeping and a restful practice
- Misconceptions about productivity
Links and Resources
Follow YTR on Instagram @yoga.teacher.resource
Radiant Rest – Tracee’s book