Mindful time management
(on-air coaching call)
with Mado Hesselink
Mado coaches Nichi on how to balance having a full-time job with having a family, and teaching yoga.
Nichi Linder, like a lot of yoga teachers, is looking to create a balance between her full-time job, her family, teaching yoga classes, and doing more yoga training. Listen as Mado helps her hone in on some important considerations for time management and deciding where the best place for her to teach might be. They also discuss Nichi’s plans to complete an IAYT certification course and how that fits into her plans.
- Teaching schedule recommendations for new teachers and for those who have kids
- The importance of having time management systems and boundaries that enforce them
- Developing weekly schedules to help you be efficient and effective
- Some pros and cons of teaching at a studio
- How to find a studio job that is a fit for you
- Information about Yoga Alliance and IAYT certifications
Links and Resources
NEW! Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast for exclusive bonus content and opportunities