Money, purpose, and freedom
with Chioma Njoku
Mado has a conversation with yoga practitioner, accountant, and financial coach, Chioma, about the problems that exist for yoga teachers because of the stories we tell ourselves around money and how we can overcome them.
Psst. Want to get an email each time a new episode is released?
Transform and transcend the “broke yoga teacher” narrative by taking a closer look at some of the common misunderstandings yoga teachers have about yoga, money, and being of service.
- The real reason yoga teachers struggle with money
- The number one mistake yoga teachers make when it comes to their money
- The relationship between money and happiness
- Pricing conversations and how to set your prices with confidence
- What yoga teachers can do about resistance they feel around looking at their finances
- The incredible opportunity that exists for yoga teachers with regards to the opportunity gap
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast to support ad-free episodes and receive bonus content
Join the Yoga Teacher Resource Facebook Group
Sign up for Mado’s email list and get a free download of 100 yoga class themes
How to Price Your Offerings podcast episode
Chioma’s website The Mindful Bookkeeper