Paths to traveling the world as a yoga teacher [On air coaching call]
with Mado Hesselink
Mado offers some different perspectives on teaching remotely and on how to teach yoga as a career while still be able to travel the world.
Jill Phoenix wants to make the leap into teaching yoga full time but doesn’t want it to feel too much like work and wants to preserve her passion for yoga. She also dreams of traveling more. In this on-air coaching call, Mado helps Jill zoom out a bit and offers some different perspectives on teaching remotely and how she can realize her goal of teaching yoga as a career and traveling the world.
Included in this episode:
- The value of a transition phase, what it is and how to use it to plan graduated, sustainable steps in the direction of your long term goal.
- How to market your brand new classes at new studios or locations.
- Different paths for how to make a living teaching yoga while traveling
- What it means to build your audience and create a platform for your offerings online.
- Tips for working in the yoga and wellness fields that go beyond teaching classes and workshops/retreats.