Science of yoga
with Ann Swanson
Yoga therapist Ann Swanson shares insights on the intersection of science and yoga.
This week’s episode is a conversation with Science of Yoga author Ann Swanson. If you’re fascinated by the ways that science and yoga intersect you’ll love Ann’s insights including:
- Why yoga as an integrated practice is uniquely positioned to make an impact on human wellness.
- Her struggles integrating science and spirituality – and why she now feels they are inseparable.
- How to weave spirituality into your classes in a subtle and accessible manner.
- How to evaluate stated benefits and contraindications of specific poses
- What she thinks about inversions during menstruation – and the exact thought process that led her to that conclusion.