Set Healthy Boundaries & Flourish (on-air coaching call)
with Mado Hesselink
Setting boundaries with students led to phenomenal win/win results for this yoga teacher. Listen in on this on-air coaching call for tips and inspiration about how boundaries work for yoga business.
Zorayda Cocchi was at her wits end. When she switched to online teaching for Covid, her class numbers were so variable that she felt like giving up. Listen to this episode to hear the boundaries she set with her students and the phenomenal win/win results. We also discuss recommendations for growing her yoga business and attracting new students.
- How boundaries and structures to make offerings more effective for both teachers AND students.
- How to name your classes to attract new students
- How to make referral programs more effective
- The importance of keeping the perspective of the potential student in mind
- What coaching and accountability looks like like and how it helps
Links and Resources
Become a patron of the yoga teacher resource podcast to support ad-free episodes and receive bonus content